Posted on Wednesday, January 11, 2023
Getlabs is the nationwide leader for at-home diagnostic collections.
Healthcare organizations and providers dispatch our skilled medical specialists to their patients to collect labs, vitals, biometrics, and more. And Getlabs is open to patients as well - simply pick a time and we send one of our medical specialists to your home to draw your labs for Labcorp and Quest.
Our team has raised $23MM from top investors including Emerson Collective, Minderoo Foundation, Byers Capital, Labcorp, Healthworx, Tusk Ventures, Anne Wojcicki (CEO, 23andMe) and Susan Wojcicki (CEO, YouTube). Getlabs’ mission is to save lives by delivering outstanding healthcare to everyone.
Learn more about Getlabs in TechCrunch and how we unlock Telehealth 2.0.
We seek to challenge the inaccessible and disconnected status quo of healthcare. We believe healthcare experiences should be beautifully designed, easy to use and user friendly. Our passionate team is expanding and looking for a Product Manager to join us on our mission at Getlabs.
If you are passionate about helping people, driven to succeed and fluent in both product and engineering, we have a career for you! Our product team is looking to make its second hire to help us build a new experience for our partners and patients. We are building a portal built on top of our API and need a passionate individual contributor that is ready to own a greenfield expansion for Getlabs.
What you'll do:
- Design and launch an elegant product that will enable our success and drive our growth by ensuring our partners and patients not only love the portal you build but want to help make it better
- Work directly with product and leadership teams to define prioritization in context to the value we need to drive
- Own, measure, and improve the customer acquisition, conversion and engagement funnel across experiences
- Work directly with super motivated engineers, provide requirements and drive status while directly managing and expanding your squad\scrum team
- Improve user experience and navigate the wealth of feedback from support, key partners and clients to hone in on the most critical enhancements
- Assist in triaging incoming production defects.
- 3+ years of experience working with consumers in a Product Management role
- You have excellent spoken and written skills and can present complex ideas in a concise fashion to all kinds of audiences (technical, non-technical and leadership)
- Self motivated, Innovative, and willing to roll up your sleeves to do whatever is necessary to ensure we achieve our vision
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Experience building, managing and enhancing a B2B or B2B2C partner portal
- Collaborate: Work across teams (e.g. engineering, design, business development, product, sales, marketing, security, and legal) to solve a myriad of complex problems in a creative and thoughtful way
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Keep strategic goals top of mind while prioritizing daily work needs
- You have advanced knowledge of Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and or are comfortable with product and engineering metrics tools such as Google Analytics, Librato, Splunk, Adobe Analytics, Amplitude
Highly Preferred but not required:
- Bachelor's Degree in management information systems, computer science, math, data, statistics, financial planning and analysis, or similar fields
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Previous healthcare experience
- 2+ years working in a fast paced environment
We have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary 165K-175K
- Valuable stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Flexible and unlimited vacation
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of talented, ambitious and fun-to-work-with colleagues!
**At this time we are not able to provide sponsorship for this role.**
Getlabs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected classes.
See more open positions at Getlabs
Something looks off?