Sr. Data Analyst
IT, Data Science
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
Getlabs is the nationwide leader for at-home diagnostic collections.
Healthcare organizations and providers dispatch our skilled medical specialists to their patients to collect labs, vitals, biometrics, and more. And Getlabs is open to patients as well - simply pick a time and we send one of our medical specialists to your home to draw your labs for Labcorp and Quest.
Our team has raised $23MM from top investors including Emerson Collective, Minderoo Foundation, Byers Capital, Labcorp, Healthworx, Tusk Ventures, Anne Wojcicki (CEO, 23andMe) and Susan Wojcicki (CEO, YouTube). Getlabs’ mission is to save lives by delivering outstanding healthcare to everyone.
Learn more about Getlabs in TechCrunch and how we unlock Telehealth 2.0.
About the role: As a Sr. Data Analyst at Getlabs you will leverage analytic and technical skills to innovate, build, and maintain well-managed data solutions and capabilities to tackle business problems.
At Getlabs you will be responsible for owning, building, and improving our data platforms and analytics capabilities, including:
- Generate actionable insights and uncover opportunities for our teams to succeed
- Drive metrics standardization and build consensus among different stakeholders
- Drive data driven culture across the organization and coach/educate other teams on analytics best practices and self-service reporting capabilities
- Train and educate business users to leverage BI tools
- Help team(s) quantify their goals and KPIs/OKRs
- Improve upon our data reporting by collecting feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Improve data quality of reporting
- Create documentation for technical and nontechnical teams on reporting definitions and how to use the reports
- Present reports and analytics to partners and internal stakeholders
- Own business definitions sourced through our data pipeline
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience working in the data analytics/business intelligence domain
- 3+ years of experience building data models, reports and dashboards in BI tools (preferably Mode)
- You are a SQL expert, used to working with complex data sets; converting business problems into SQL is something that comes with ease to you
- Exposure to dimensional modeling concepts to power meaningful analytics
- Expertise in defining and building meaningful metrics and KPIs
- Ability to visualize data in different formats
- Excellent communication, requirement gathering and prioritization skills
- Comfort taking initiative to find the largest opportunities, balancing competing priorities, and navigating a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to narrate a story with your data and insights that you generate
- Some programming experience
We have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary (115K-130K)
- Valuable stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Flexible PTO
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of talented, ambitious and fun to work-with colleagues!
The health and safety of our employees and their families is our top priority. Due to the ongoing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic we have decided to require vaccination as a condition of employment for any employee who is in contact with patients.
Getlabs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected classes.
See more open positions at Getlabs
Something looks off?