Associate Operations Manager
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
Getlabs is the nationwide leader for at-home diagnostic collections.
Healthcare organizations and providers dispatch our skilled medical specialists to their patients to collect labs, vitals, biometrics, and more. And Getlabs is open to patients as well - simply pick a time and we send one of our medical specialists to your home to draw your labs for Labcorp and Quest.
Our team has raised $23MM from top investors including Emerson Collective, Minderoo Foundation, Byers Capital, Labcorp, Healthworx, Tusk Ventures, Anne Wojcicki (CEO, 23andMe) and Susan Wojcicki (CEO, YouTube). Getlabs’ mission is to save lives by delivering outstanding healthcare to everyone.
Learn more about Getlabs in TechCrunch and how we unlock Telehealth 2.0.
About the role:
We are currently seeking a full-time Associate Operations Manager interested in joining a high-growth stage startup. The mandate of the Associate Operations Manager is simple but challenging: assist our Operations Manager with the day-to-day operations throughout the market and ensure our patients have the best experience possible.
The Associate Operations Manager oversees the quality of California patient operations. You will be responsible for ensuring that every Getlabs experience meets and exceeds the patient's expectations. You will also help train and ensure quality for our team of hourly phlebotomists. Above all, we are seeking candidates who are self-starters and are resourceful, organized, detail-oriented, communicative, and friendly.
At Getlabs, you will:
- Supervise a team of mobile phlebotomists in one or more geographical markets
- Assess work performance and perform appointment reviews for compliance, quality, and safety on a regular basis; accurately report all findings
- Administer disciplinary action as appropriate
- Interview and hire new mobile phlebotomists
- Effectively and efficiently onboard new hires
- Complete new hire and annual competency assessments for team
- Ensure accurate order and patient appointment record-keeping
- Administer performance reviewsHandle employee concerns and grievances
- Review daily/weekly schedules for team and make schedule adjustments as needed; organize, plan, and assign work
- Plan and manage a budget
- Assist with day-to-day customer service and manager-level escalations including interactions with patients via inbound calls, outbound calls, emails, and other communication platforms
- Review and approve team timecards and expenses
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of management experience in a leadership position is required
- Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is required: American Medical Technologists (AMT), American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP), or National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) In-depth knowledge of phlebotomy duties, responsibilities and techniques a plus!
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal (Google suite a plus)
- A disciplined worker who can work independently or in a team environment
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record
- Competency with Google applications and willingness to embrace new technology
- A proven ability to handle ambiguity in the absence of defined systems and processes
We have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary $66,000/yr
- Valuable stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Flexible and unlimited vacation
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of talented, ambitious and fun to work-with colleagues!
The health and safety of our employees and their families is our top priority. Due to the ongoing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic we have decided to require vaccination as a condition of employment for any employee who is in contact with patients.
Getlabs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected classes.
See more open positions at Getlabs
Something looks off?