Regional Vice President, Sales
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, October 7, 2023
Getlabs is the nationwide leader for at-home diagnostics.
Healthcare organizations use our technology platform to dispatch skilled medical specialists to their patients and collect labs, vitals, biometrics, and more. By partnering with Getlabs, providers can expand access to care, improve adherence, and make informed medical decisions remotely.
Our team has raised $40M from top investors including Emerson Collective, Minderoo Foundation, Byers Capital, Labcorp, Healthworx, Tusk Ventures, Anne Wojcicki (CEO, 23andMe) and Susan Wojcicki (CEO, YouTube). Getlabs’ mission is to save lives by expanding access to diagnostics for everyone.
About the Team:
The Business Development and Partnerships team is responsible for company growth; development of new verticals and revenue channels; and maintaining strategic relationships across the healthcare landscape. We’re looking for new team members to thrive in our collaborative, curious, and growth-oriented environment. Driving results is reliant on asking the hard questions, maintaining cross-functional communication, and problem-solving for the near and long term.
We value our colleagues and partners, which is why we welcome new ideas and aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. Data ultimately drives our decisions, which is why you will be a key catalyst to ensuring the partnerships we develop help us fulfill our long-term vision.
Accelerate your Career as You:
- Play a critical role in the Growth organization, responsible for strategic business relationships with both new and existing employer and payor partners
- Build our growth channel and service line by forging regional and national partnerships that drive patient acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Work to build new and nurture existing relationships across the healthcare ecosystem, identifying opportunities that shape Getlabs’ growth strategy in the employer, payor, and managed care space
- Help build a foundation and infrastructure for a rapidly growing team and company
- Drive momentum on strategic initiatives and keep cross-functional and external teams aligned
- Work with all teams and stakeholders throughout the company, from Operations to Marketing to CEO, on high-impact initiatives
- You're a "people person" at heart, deriving satisfaction from solving problems with partners and colleagues. You're genuinely excited about Getlabs' mission and are driven to enhance healthcare.
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills are demonstrated by your ability to convey complex solutions, ideas, and challenges to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You're innately curious and possess strong active listening skills, always eager to explore new opportunities and perspectives.
- Data-driven decision-making is second nature to you. You use data to reinforce your narrative, refine processes, and guide your next steps.
- You excel as a cross-functional collaborator, ready to champion strategic initiatives and engage in ad-hoc problem-solving.
- You thrive in an environment that requires adaptability, where daily work patterns can change, and you find excitement in embracing change.
- You bring a minimum of 7-10 years of relevant experience to the table.
- You possess at least 1-2 years of experience with an early-stage startup or demonstrate a strong desire to take on a "builder" role.
- Your background includes a minimum of 2 years in sales, partnerships, business development, or a quota-carrying role within the healthcare industry.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are excellent, enabling you to convey your ideas effectively.
- You have the ability to influence cross-functional teams, fostering collaboration and commitment.
- You have experience in health-tech business development, particularly in selling to employers, payors, and managed care entities.
- Your background includes experience in the diagnostics industry.
- You have clinical experience, including medical administration knowledge.
- You've previously worked cross-functionally with legal, compliance, and regulatory teams.
- You can leverage existing relationships and connections in the field, enhancing our reach and impact.
We have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary - 200K+
- Valuable stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Flexible vacation
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of talented, ambitious and fun-to-work-with colleagues!
Join Getlabs in revolutionizing healthcare access and be the driving force in shaping partnerships that advance our mission to save lives through innovative diagnostics solutions. Apply now to lead our efforts in the payor and managed care space and take your career to new heights.
Getlabs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected classes.