Patient Experience Representative
Posted on Friday, September 17, 2021
Getlabs is the nationwide leader for at-home diagnostics.
Healthcare organizations use our technology platform to dispatch skilled medical specialists to their patients and collect labs, vitals, biometrics, and more. By partnering with Getlabs, providers can expand access to care, improve adherence, and make informed medical decisions remotely.
Our team has raised $40M from top investors including Emerson Collective, Minderoo Foundation, Byers Capital, Labcorp, Healthworx, Tusk Ventures, Anne Wojcicki (CEO, 23andMe) and Susan Wojcicki (CEO, YouTube). Getlabs’ mission is to save lives by expanding access to diagnostics for everyone.
As a Patient Experience Representative you will help us service patient questions and requests, handle patient escalations, and take our patient experience to the next level. You will be responsible for handling patient calls, texts, and emails. Our Patient Experience Team is responsible for speaking directly with patients and physicians and working closely with our city teams to deliver on our brand promise and ensure the needs of our patients are met.
Your schedule will be Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4pm PST - The pay is $17/hr
At Getlabs, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for all our patients via phone, text, email and chat
- Coordinate with doctors and physicians to retrieve lab orders
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve patients issues in a timely and positive manner
- Coordinate with our local city teams assisting mobile specialists and provide ongoing updates to patients
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of customer-facing experience with medical experience
- Experience processing or reading lab orders
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth environment
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule
- Strong problem solving skills
- Personable and love speaking with others via phone, text, email, and chat
- Strong computer literacy skills and ability to learn new technologies
- While our teams work remote, you must have a quiet place to work and reliable internet
We have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Flexible schedule
- Valuable stock option plan for full-time employees
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options for full-time employees
- Paid time off
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of talented, ambitious and fun to work with colleagues!
Getlabs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected classes.