Senior Associate, Sales Enablement
Alma is on a mission to simplify access to high-quality, affordable mental health care. We do this by making it easy and financially rewarding for therapists to accept insurance and offer in-network care. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Alma is available in all 50 states, with over 11,000 therapists in our growing network. Anyone looking for a therapist can browse Alma’s free directory. Alma has raised $220.5M in funding from Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, First Round Capital, Sound Ventures, BoxGroup, Cigna Ventures, and Rainfall Ventures. Alma was also named one of Inc’s Best Workplaces in 2022.
Senior Associate, Sales Enablement
Alma is on a transformative journey to reshape how we approach mental health care. As our Senior Associate, Sales Enablement, you will play a pivotal role in refining our Go-to-Market strategies, turning them into actionable results. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Sales Enablement, you'll be part of a lean but dedicated team that is passionate about our mission to simplify access to high-quality mental health care. Now is the ideal time to join as we navigate this exciting phase of growth within our sales enablement team.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the main Sales Enablement touchpoint for the Sales team, addressing their needs promptly and accurately.
- Design and deploy targeted sales resources for our Account Executive (AE) and Business Development Representative (BDR) teams, ensuring a balanced focus across multiple teams.
- Manage and optimize key sales asset and knowledge management tools to enhance our sales processes.
- Share the responsibility for evaluating, launching, training, and represent adoption of our Sales Enablement platform.
- Revise and iterate our sales messaging to maintain accuracy and consistency.
- Oversee the setup of our sales onboarding process, working closely with the Senior Manager to develop a complete program.
- Offer custom sales resources, unique programs, and engaging presentations to our Sales Managers.
- Create visually engaging and clear presentations that raise the level of the sales team’s knowledge retention and learning experiences.
- Maintain open lines of communication with sales representatives, reinforcing enablement policies and gathering insights to drive training best practices.
Who you are:
- You have 2-4 years of experience in sales enablement, learning and development, formal teaching or professional education experience.
- You have 1-2 years of hands-on sales experience in a software, startup or tech environment and understand the challenges and intricacies of a sales role firsthand.
- You have experience using sales enablement and project management tools, such as Asana, Canva, Guru, Docebo, Salesloft, Salesforce, Docsend, Highspot, Seismic, or similar platforms.
- You are up-to-date with current sales tools and how to optimize them for sales representatives.
- You have experience crafting and delivering training modules to a diverse group of stakeholders and can express complex concepts in a simple manner.
- You are a self-starter with an unyielding drive for results.
- You are collaborative and value alignment across teams regarding sales enablement strategies.
- You are able to multi-task, self-organize, and deliver projects on time.
- You have a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) and value delivering meaningful content that supports various learning styles.
- You are passionate about Alma’s mission of making mental healthcare more accessible.
- We’re a remote-first company
- Health insurance plans through Cigna (medical and dental) and MetLife (vision), including FSA & HSA plans
- 401k plan (Roth and traditional)
- Free Alma platform access
- Monthly therapy and wellness stipends
- Monthly co-working space membership stipend
- Monthly work-from-home stipend to power your wifi, lunches, coffee, etc
- Pet discount program through United Pet Care
- Financial perks and rewards through BenefitHub
- Free EAP access through LifeWorks
- One-time home office stipend to set up your home office
- Comprehensive parental leave plans
- 9 paid holidays, 1 Alma Mental Health Day, and 1 Alma Volunteering Day
- Flexible PTO
On Target Commission: $10,000
Alma’s compensation philosophy is driven by our company value of building equity. To best ensure pay equity, we typically bring in new hires near the middle of our listed salary bands and we do not negotiate our compensation (i.e. all people hired at the same level & role are brought in at the same salary, equity, and benefits). The recruiter you work with can provide more details on our philosophy.
All Alma jobs are listed on our careers page. We do not use outside applications or automated text messaging in our recruiting process. We will not ask for any sensitive financial or identification information throughout the recruiting process. Any communication during the recruitment process, including interview requests or job offers, will come directly from a recruiting team member with a helloalma.com email address.