Senior Product Manager
Latch was founded in NYC a decade ago with a vision to create unparalleled experience for residents through hardware and software. Now after 100+ million unlocks, we're continuing that vision to transform how people interact act with spaces everywhere.
Our mission is to unified access to spaces, services, and experiences that redefine the way we live, work, and connect. We do this by combining software, products, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
Recently, we've acquired Honest Day’s Work, propelling us toward a seamless residential ecosystem. Think empowered building owners, operators, and residents with secure access.
Led by CEO Jamie Siminoff's visionary expertise, we're shaping the future of spaces.
About the role
Latch is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sr. Product Manager to oversee the allocation, research, planning, and implementation of features related to Latch’s newly launched concierge and tenant services in the LATCH mobile application. This is a remote position and will report to the Director of Product.
Latch Product Team members will be expected to work well cross-platform and be willing to assist with various products in the LATCH ecosystem when needed. Product Managers will communicate effectively with engineering teams to understand the effort, roadblocks, and timelines necessary to release product improvements and new features. Product Managers will also be expected to coordinate with engineering teams for possible innovations, code improvements, and bug fixes that can both improve and stabilize the day-to-day experience for Latch tenants.
- Joining product leadership and/or leading meetings with key stakeholders,
- Reviewing and effectively prioritizing user feedback,
- Reviewing and understanding analytics tools and Latch KPIs,
- Executing effective market and competitive analysis,
- Creating detailed feature lists and business requirements,
- Coordinating with Product Design teams to create wireframes and final UI plans,
- Coordinating with marketing and leadership teams for effective releases and diligent GTM strategy.
- 5+ Years in product management/leadership
- 5+ Years in both mobile and web-based applications
- Experience with product/project management tools such as Confluence, Jira, Miro, Asana
- Experience utilizing and understanding data from analytics and BI tools like Looker, Tableau, Mixpanel, etc.
- Experienced in a range of products, including consumer and B2B2C products
- Experience with consumer-facing products, specifically native applications
- Experience with Access, Prop-tech, and Services Products a plus
Joining us means:
- Having teammates all over the world in the US, Argentina, Mexico, Italy, Uruguay, Portugal, and Spain.
- Collaborating in a fast-paced environment where you can apply what you have learned in new challenges, and, more importantly, grow your career.
- Being encouraged to invent and innovate within your role and working in a company where calculated risk-taking is highly encouraged and thinking outside the box is a must.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Job scams are on the rise, and you should take steps to protect yourself in your job search. Here are some guidelines to help you stay safe if you are applying for a job with Latch or Door:
- Communications from Latch or Door will always come from @latch.com or @door.com. Do not accept a job interview invitation with Latch or Door from anyone who does not contact you through an email that comes from @latch.com or @door.com.
- Latch never interviews candidates via Skype or in writing where you do not see the interviewer. All of our interviews happen either by video or in person.
- We will never offer you a job based on a single conversation with someone claiming to be from our People organization. In all of our job interviews, you will always speak, by video or in person, with the hiring manager for the position.
- Do not share your sensitive personal information with anyone who purports to offer you a job at Latch or Door unless you verified that the offer is from Latch or Door (check email senders addresses). We will never ask you for your bank account information or your mother’s maiden name during the interview process.
- We will never ask you to purchase any equipment with a promise that we will reimburse you after you begin working for us.
- If you believe you were a victim of a job scam, you may report it to the FBI: https://www.ic3.gov/.