Director, Charity Partnerships
Role: Director, Charity Partnerships
Hybrid Working: 3 days per week in the office
Who We Are:
Omaze is an entertainment company with a social purpose. We offer our customers the chance to win dream homes and support amazing causes. Omaze has partnered with the UK’s top charities, including the British Heart Foundation, RSPCA, Cancer Research UK and Great Ormond Street Hospital. Here in the UK, we’ve raised over £20,000,000 for good causes. We are seeking a passionate and experienced Director, Charity Partnerships to join our team and lead our efforts in building and managing meaningful partnerships with charitable organisations.
Why You’ll Love Working at Omaze:
- Growth: Omaze is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, going after a $400 billion market.
- Impact: You will be a part of a passionate team of world changers, dedicated to making a big ripple effect in the world.
- Pioneering: We are doing something no one has ever done before.
- Culture of learning and fun: We work hard to grow together and spread joy in the process.
- Named one of Fast Company’s most innovative companies in 2020, #1 in the Social Good Category.
Who we're seeking:
As the Director, Charity Partnerships at Omaze, you will play a key role in shaping our partnership and impact strategy. You will be responsible for identifying, cultivating, and managing partnerships with charitable organisations that align with our mission and values. This role requires a strategic thinker with strong interpersonal skills who can drive collaboration and is passionate about making a difference in the community.
What you'll do:
- Partnership Strategy: In conjunction with the VP, Property & Partnerships, develop and execute a comprehensive charity partnership strategy that aligns with the company's goals and values, fostering both short and long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
- Identification and Selection: Research and identify charitable organisations that align with our vision and mission. Evaluate potential partners based on their impact, credibility, and overall charity profile.
- Relationship Management: Cultivate and nurture relationships with current and potential charity partners. Serve as the main point of contact, ensuring effective communication and collaboration.
- Collaborative Initiatives: Collaborate with internal teams to design campaigns that drive positive social impact.
- Impact Assessment: Monitor and evaluate the impact of charity partnerships and initiatives. Gather data and report on the effectiveness of our partnership.
- Compliance and Reporting: Ensure that all partnerships and initiatives comply with legal and ethical standards. Prepare reports and documentation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Leadership: Represent Omaze in the charity and impact space. Lead and inspire other members of the partnerships team whilst fostering a collaborative and results-driven culture. Provide guidance and professional development opportunities to team members, empowering them to excel in building and managing meaningful partnerships with charitable organisations.
- Contract Management: Work closely with the legal team to ensure all partnership contracts are signed at least 4 weeks prior to launch and commitments are closely monitored throughout and after the campaign.
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Nonprofit Management, or a related field
- 7-10 years of experience in partnership management or nonprofit leadership is expected. The ideal candidate has both for profit and nonprofit experience.
- Strong understanding of the nonprofit sector and charitable organisations
- Proven track record of developing and managing successful partnerships
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- Strategic thinker with the ability to align partnerships with company objectives
- Passion for making a positive impact in the community
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and ethical standards in the nonprofit sector
- Must be London based
What to Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits package including (amongst other perks) attractive equity package, comprehensive private health insurance and generous employer pension contributions.
- We actively seek out diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation. We welcome difference of background, identity, and perspective and work hard to ensure that all people can bring their authentic self to work at all times.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV, portfolio and a cover letter outlining their qualifications and relevant experience.