What You’ll Do
In addition to supporting growth marketing efforts, this candidate will focus on developing and executing insights-led content marketing plans to drive awareness, relevance, and marketing influenced leads through our owned channels, across Privacy.com and Lithic products.
- Support organic growth to execute multi-channel content marketing campaigns across email, social, and blog that can drive organic customer engagement for Privacy
- Identify new and unique ways to convert new leads into transacting users
- Assist with copywriting across all platforms within content calendar including: website optimizations, newsletters, social media, and SEO content
- Email/CRM newsletter content: work with Marketing to develop robust content strategy
- Ensure clear goals for content marketing campaigns, conduct A/B tests, and track/report on performance
- Participate in creative brainstorming for Marketing campaigns and messaging updates
-Provide an extra set of hands across media planning strategy and execution for consumer growth
-Assist with pulling regular pacing to extract any key trends across general marketing platforms
Who You Are
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply, but we think that a successful Marketing Specialist will have:
- 4+ years of work experience, with a content marketing role at a high-growth tech company. Ideally someone who also has had some experience in planning strategy (not necessary, but would set them apart).
- Experience writing, editing, and proofreading digital copy for a technology company that has a proven track record of SEO growth and/or CRM management
- Link to portfolio with samples of writing work
- Ability to speak to multiple audiences and champion the Privacy voice across all content channels
- Able to dissect complicated analyses and translate them into clear, and easy to understand concepts
- A persuasive and convincing writing style, and outstanding verbal communication skills for cross-functional collaboration; high-motor, creative, and nimble
- Familiarity with advertising and marketing channels (i.e. SEO, email) and concepts (attribution, LTV, CAC, return on investment)
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities: consistently leverages data, analytics, insights and metrics to guide overall content strategy
Lithic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace by welcoming people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage people from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodations in the application process, please let us know.