Who We Are
We're making digital payments safer and easier for everyone by building accessible financial infrastructure for developers and seamless products for consumers.
We started with a consumer product that reimagines the way people spend money online using ephemeral payment card numbers. Last year we opened up our transaction processing and core banking infrastructure to third party developers, entrepreneurs, and creators through a simple API that is now used by some of the most innovative startups, fintech companies, and neobanks.
We're looking for a strong individual-contributor PM to focus on our growing starter and enterprise products. This person will collaborate with other product leaders to build roadmaps, prioritize features, and take concepts from ideation to execution.
What you'll do
- Understand the market and the customer: Develop a detailed understanding of how our payment processing and business operates and what our customers need
- Set the strategy for your product area, ensuring that it aligns with company strategy, and translate that strategy into projects for the next 3, 6, and 12 months
- Build and own the product roadmap for an area with significant scope
- Prioritize what projects we should work on, why they are important, how they should work, how they should be prioritized, and how they should be measured
- Spec writing and documentation - think deeply about how product features should work and document these thoughts via specs with thorough coverage of edge cases.
- Execute cross functional work - Work with design and engineering on scoping, task management, implementation, and follow up after launch. Collaborate with other stakeholders including support and compliance to ensure smooth delivery of new features.
- Culture: Foster a product and customer centric mindset across the company. Hold a high bar for product quality and help enforce it across the company
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience with product management and collaboration with engineering teams
- Effective project management and communication skills
- Experience with making trade offs and prioritization in shipping products
- Thoughtful consideration of decisions and their impact on others
- Ability to get things done by influence and persuasion rather than outright authority
- Ownership mindset - caring about seeing features through from start to finish
- Empathy and humility
Nice to haves
- CS or engineering degree, or equivalent experience
- Background in software engineering
Lithic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace by welcoming people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage people from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodations in the application process, please let us know.