Customer Experience Associate, Disputes Operations
Who we are
Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure powers hundreds of millions of dollars in payments for consumers and some of the most innovative companies in the world.
What you’ll do
As a Customer Experience Associate with the Disputes Team at Lithic, your primary responsibility is to our users. Fraudulent transactions and disputes are stressful events often involving large sums of money — your job is to protect our users while making the process as easy and seamless as possible for them. You’ll participate in every aspect of the customer-facing side of our disputes process — from communicating with our customers to investigating claims and gathering evidence for disputes. You will also help us develop best practices for identifying fraudulent patterns, mitigating losses, and delivering a best-in-class user experience.
- Assist our users with dispute resolution with a user-first mentality.
- Process and track claims for user transactions. Give updates and communicate with users as needed.
- Participate in all aspects of the dispute process from data collection and processing to decisioning on dispute claims, and partner with the Disputes Team to improve these processes.
- Become an expert on Lithic disputes and transactional processes as well as the service we provide to our users.
Who you are
- Inquisitive, highly detailed, and someone who leaves no stone unturned when it comes to investigating chargebacks.
- A highly proactive team member with a demonstrated ability and desire to think and act like an owner.
- Meticulous attention to detail; you always cross the “t’s,” dot the “i’s,” and triple-check your work.
- A fast learner and eager to tackle new challenges every day.
- An enthusiastic and positive person with a can-do mentality — you consider no task too small.
- Patient and understanding with customers, and confident resolving issues on the spot.
- An effective, clear and empathetic communicator.
Lithic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace by welcoming people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage people from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodations in the application process, please let us know.