Partnership Operations Associate
Who We Are
We're making digital payments safer and easier for everyone by building accessible financial infrastructure for developers and seamless products for consumers.
We started with a consumer product that reimagines the way people and businesses spend money online using ephemeral payment card numbers. Last year we launched a card-issuing API on top of our transaction processing and core banking infrastructure. We made it available to developers, entrepreneurs, and creators through a simple, modern API that is now used by some of the most innovative startups, fintech companies, and neobanks.
What You’ll Do
The Partnerships Team is responsible for ensuring the success of ongoing platform partnerships for Lithic. Our strategic partnerships continue to grow with our business - in both number and size. Our team works to identify potential improvements and resolve priority issues around existing partnerships and drive solutions with a wide array of cross-functional stakeholders. We are looking for a dynamic operator who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The Partnerships Operations Associate will assist in the design and delivery of initiatives across different existing partnerships. You will play a vital role in running processes that touch our existing partnerships and ensure ongoing success and delivering value to our customers, our partner stakeholders, and our business. You will wear many hats and work collaboratively with the immediate Partnership team and stakeholders across the org to execute sales, operations, marketing, and product strategy for our current strategic partnerships.
Our ideal candidate has some banking and payments background that enables them to hit the ground running on day one. An understanding of consumer and B2B card programs, including debit, credit, prepaid and charge cards is a plus.
- Execute on processes built by the Partnership Team.
- Work closely with payment partners (networks, gateways, and banks) as well as cross-functionally to set up issue management and escalation processes.
- Collaborate across Risk & Operations, Product, Engineering, Partnerships, and Finance teams to make processes more efficient and seamless.
- Assist the Partnership Operations team with the organization and execution of key initiatives.
- Project planning for initiatives and making sure key stakeholders are completing tasks on time.
- Develop and maintain standard internal project and process documentation to help scale operations.
- 2-4 years of experience in payments operations, partnerships, or business development.
- Strong understanding of payments ecosystems. Experience at a program manager, payment network, issuer processor or issuing bank is preferred.
- Expertise in product constraints, flow of funds, regulations, etc.
- Strong understanding of operational tasks and ability to execute.
- Superior communication skills.
Lithic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace by welcoming people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage people from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodations in the application process, please let us know.