Come help Lithic build our team and culture!
What we're looking for: an experienced tech recruiter to tackle roles across the Engineering org. You'll be responsible for building diverse candidate pipelines, creating great candidate experience, and bringing new and innovative ideas to the team.
Behind the scenes our goal is to build an incredible company with an extraordinary culture. We’re looking for people who are excited by growth, embrace responsibility, and are motivated by enormous challenges. It’s a very exciting time to join and shape who we become.
Our mission: to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure powers hundreds of millions of dollars in payments for consumers and some of the most innovative companies in the world.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain a high quality candidate pipeline across all our engineering and product functions.
- Screen applicants and serve as the main point of contact to ensure that our hiring culture is consistent across the company.
- Continuously improve and iterate on the candidate process as we strive to offer a best in class interview experience.
- Help build our employer brand and establish Lithic as one of the best places to work in NYC.
We’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in a recruiting role, ideally experience as a part of a small team in a high growth, technology start-up.
- A well defined recruiting process grounded in data and analytics.
- Someone who understands that speed, attentiveness, and perseverance are some of the only advantages a small company has in a competitive market.
- An understanding and belief that the candidate experience is of paramount importance.
- Resourcefulness and an ability to think outside the box (i.e. someone who can develop and use creative strategies to attract candidates).
- Commitment to building diverse and inclusive teams.
- A strong, persuasive communicator who can inspire and influence candidates, and also motivate team members to participate in the hiring process.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Salary between 90 - 130k base, based on years of experience and interview performance
Lithic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace by welcoming people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage people from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodations in the application process, please let us know.