Full-Time Registered Nurse (Temp)
Remote · New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, February 8, 2023
Who We Are
Ro is a direct-to-patient healthcare company with a mission of helping as many patients as possible achieve their health goals. Ro is the only company to offer telehealth care, at-home diagnostic testing, labs, and pharmacy services nationwide. This is enabled by Ro's vertically integrated platform that helps patients achieve their goals through a convenient end-to-end healthcare experience spanning from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. Since 2017, Ro has helped millions of patients in nearly every single county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts.
Ro was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2022, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2022 for our third consecutive year, and named one of FORTUNE's 2022 Best Medium Workplaces.
Who are you? That's a great question. You are a Registered Nurse who refuses to settle for the status quo. You apply your nursing knowledge and your desire to help people live happier, more productive lives to your daily work. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, you are highly technologically savvy, and you are a problem solver who enjoys working collaboratively with others. We don’t expect you to know everything about medicine or telemedicine, but we do expect you to be ready to dive in and learn.
What You'll Do
- Triage patient queries and adverse event reports, routing them to the patient’s physician or NP and/or medical leadership as appropriate
- Provide care using our custom EMR: answering patient’s basic medical questions within the nursing scope of practice, educating patients about their condition and treatment, counseling on lifestyle recommendations and holistic treatments
- Follow best practices and company-specific policies for nursing care and treatment
- Lab result review - used approved protocols to provide lifestyle coaching and patient education for weight management patients
- Serve as a resource to the non-clinical Care Team in dealing with day-to-day clinical questions and concerns
- Assist in the development of nursing protocols and training materials
- Partner with Ro’s legal team to define the scope of nursing practice on our platform
- Schedule - 4 - 10 hour shifts or 5 - 8 hour shifts Wed - Sat or Tues - Sat (Saturday is a must)
- 6 month assignment to start
- Potential to convert to full-time permanent role, based on business needs
What You'll Bring
- RN (BSN Required)
- Eligibility for licensure in all 50 states
- Compact licensure is required at the time of hire
- At least 5 years of experience in direct patient care - telemedicine experience is a plus
The annualized target base salary for this position is $90,000. When determining compensation, we analyze and carefully consider several factors, including location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. These considerations may cause your compensation to vary.
Ro recognizes the power of in-person collaboration, while supporting the flexibility to work anywhere in the United States. For our Ro’ers in the tri-state (NY) area, you will join us at HQ on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For those outside of the tri-state area, you will be able to join in-person collaborations throughout the year (i.e., during team on-sites).
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.
See more open positions at Ro
Something looks off?