Senior Manager, Product Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Product
Remote · New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, December 23, 2023
Who We Are
Ro is a direct-to-patient healthcare company with a mission of helping as many patients as possible achieve their health goals. Ro is the only company to offer telehealth care, at-home diagnostic testing, labs, and pharmacy services nationwide. This is enabled by Ro's vertically integrated platform that helps patients achieve their goals through a convenient end-to-end healthcare experience spanning from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. Since 2017, Ro has helped millions of patients in nearly every single county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts.
Ro was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2022, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2022 for our third consecutive year, and named one of FORTUNE's 2022 Best Medium Workplaces.
As a Senior Manager of Product Marketing, you’ll own the messaging strategy and go-to-market execution for all products within a health condition. The ideal candidate can work cross-functionally to inform new product strategy, own the positioning and messaging, and have a track record of leading go-to-market launches, integrated campaigns, and other marketing projects. You are able to take qualitative and quantitative insights about our customers and turn them into compelling consumer-facing communications and project plans, value props, and communication journeys. In this role, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with nearly every function at Ro - from clinical and regulatory to product and IRD to growth and insights.
What You'll Do:
- Own positioning and messaging about a defined product or set of products, and ensure it’s pulled through to every touchpoint across the customer lifecycle at launch and beyond. Continue positioning and audience iteration post-launch to find efficiency and unlock new marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with clinical, legal, and comms partners to collect proof points, testimonials, and develop more high-impact and substantiated marketing claims. Infuse proof points into patient-facing marketing messaging ongoing.
- Partner with consumer insights on audience and messaging research initiatives and apply qualitative and quantitative insights to address customer needs in marketing and product experience.
- Serve as quarterback of go-to-market (and ongoing blitz) campaigns. Integrate brand messaging and principles seamlessly into product launches and multi-channel campaigns. Work closely with growth, brand, product, and key executive stakeholders to develop and execute compelling campaigns, briefs, and communication journeys.
- Represent the voice of the patient and obsess over the product(s) you own to advocate for the marketing experiments and feature improvements that will drive better customer and business outcomes.
What You'll Bring
- 6-8 years of experience in product marketing roles and 8+ years of general marketing experience in the direct to consumer space
- Strong experience applying user and market research to enhance a product and the messaging around it
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously and prioritize initiatives based on goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decisions and drive alignment among cross-functional and executive stakeholders
- Proven ability to take new products to market, from ideation to launch, and continue optimizations post-launch
- Track record of leading integrated campaigns across digital and offline channels, as well as collaborating with brand partners to develop top of funnel marketing assets
- Strong storytelling, messaging, and writing skills, with a demonstrated ability to translate technical or clinical features into compelling customer-centric narratives
- Strong collaboration with copy and design partners to shape and deliver breakthrough creative work that resonates with the target audience
We've Got You Covered:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, and fitness
The target base salary for this position ranges from $144,500 to $180,500, in addition to a competitive equity and benefits package (as applicable). When determining compensation, we analyze and carefully consider several factors, including location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. These considerations may cause your compensation to vary.
Ro recognizes the power of in-person collaboration, while supporting the flexibility to work anywhere in the United States. For our Ro’ers in the tri-state (NY) area, you will join us at HQ on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For those outside of the tri-state area, you will be able to join in-person collaborations throughout the year (i.e., during team on-sites).
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we provide equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, training and promotion, termination, and any other terms and conditions of employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, familial status, age, disability and/or any other legally protected classification protected by federal, state, or local law.