Pharmacy Technician - Boynton Beach, FL (Temp)
Boynton Beach, FL, USA
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Who We Are
Ro is a direct-to-patient healthcare company with a mission of helping as many patients as possible achieve their health goals. Ro is the only company to offer telehealth care, at-home diagnostic testing, labs, and pharmacy services nationwide. This is enabled by Ro's vertically integrated platform that helps patients achieve their goals through a convenient end-to-end healthcare experience spanning from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. Since 2017, Ro has helped millions of patients in nearly every single county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts.
Ro was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2022, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2022 for our third consecutive year, and named one of FORTUNE's 2022 Best Medium Workplaces.
As the Pharmacy Technician, you will be front and center ensuring members get accurate orders on time. This hire is an important role for us to maintain our continually growing number of member orders. You will work closely with multiple teams to deliver an uncommonly seamless pharmacy experience for members.
This posting is for our location in sunny Boynton Beach, FL. This is a 1-3 month assignment to start with the potential to convert to a full-time permanent role, based on business needs.
What You'll Do:
- Process prescription and OTC medication orders. This includes picking orders, packing them for shipment, and ensuring an organized working environment
- Troubleshoot order and shipping issues in partnership with the pharmacist, operations, and care teams
- Work side by side with a pharmacist to ensure the safe, accurate, and timely dispensing of medication
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of doctors, engineers, product managers, and more
- Find creative, fun, and professional ways to deliver the best possible experience for our patients
What You Bring:
- Unrivaled empathy and patience when helping patients
- Ability to think quickly and work autonomously
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Connection with the mission of Ro
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Active FL Pharmacy Technician License
- PTCB or ExCPT certification (preferred)
Ro recognizes the power of in-person collaboration, while supporting the flexibility to work anywhere in the United States. For our Ro’ers in the tri-state (NY) area, you will join us at HQ on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For those outside of the tri-state area, you will be able to join in-person collaborations throughout the year (i.e., during team on-sites).
At Ro, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in healthcare. As an equal opportunity employer, we provide equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, training and promotion, termination, and any other terms and conditions of employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, familial status, age, disability and/or any other legally protected classification protected by federal, state, or local law.