Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
The Marketplace Health Team runs our day-to-day operations of the market that connects clinicians to patients. If forecasts, supply planning, performance, and routing are part of your day-to-day lingo and you want to solve problems never solved before at this scale, keep reading for more details:
- Marketplace Monitoring: drive process improvements, automation development, alerting tools, and predictive data insights around supply & demand and day-to-day marketplace performance
- Marketplace Balance: Ensure supply and demand balance for Wheel’s nationwide operations by developing forecasts and influencing supply growth, funnel optimization, supply positioning, marketplace attrition
- Analytics: Develop insights, define metrics, and operationalize insights that drive key business decisions and solutions
- Consult Routing: Optimize how we route consults from clients to clinicians in a way that maximizes network coverage, client KPIs, and earnings distribution
- Process Management: Build Wheel's operational foundations through defining and optimizing processes, building playbooks, and road mapping Wheel’s future day-to-day operations
- Marketplace Research: Ideate, implement, track, and iterate on initiatives to influence behavior in the marketplace - making sure we achieve our earnings, quality, and flexibility goals
- 3+ years of experience in Investment Banking, Consulting, Analytics, Finance, Engineering
- Highly analytical with outstanding Data Skills - well versed in Google Sheets / Excel, SQL
- Adaptable self-starter comfortable working in a startup where things move at lightning speed
- Clear communicator with excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills
- Experience creating supply and demand forecasts