Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
Wheel is hiring a proven Vice President, Marketing with deep enterprise healthcare experience to lead and scale the Marketing organization, drive enterprise growth, and expand our thought leadership platform via efficient, memorable and creative channels and campaigns.
The VP Marketing will lead and grow the Wheel Marketing organization including Product, Growth and Marcom/Brand functions. As a key member of Wheel’s leadership team, they’ll also be responsible for building and ensuring alignment with Wheel’s Commercial & Product Marketing organizations to drive growth.
The ideal candidate has a bias for action and will have proven experience developing scalable and effective account based marketing programs, executing campaigns and enablement to accelerate growth; shaping and amplifying product-driven campaigns, and supporting, inspiring, and developing a world-class team.
This position is open for candidates in the following locations:
New York City, New York
San Francisco Bay Area, California
- Building and maintaining a successful partnership with Sales - Developing and executing GTM strategies across field and digital channels in partnership with the Wheel Sales team to accelerate and close opportunities across retail, pharma,, health plan, and health tech segments to hit revenue goals.
- Articulating Wheel’s differentiated product positioning through all channels, and ensuring our Product Marketing function is consistently delivering sales and marketing tools that bring our product vision and capabilities to life
- Cementing Wheel’s position as a healthcare thought leader to watch via creative and category-defining PR, event and content programs, and extending awareness of Wheel and its vision across a wide set of business audiences
- Partner closely with Client Success to support new product launches, drive product expansion, and increase/maintain client satisfaction and retention
- demand generation efforts, develop highly-effective nurture campaigns, influence content development and media strategies to support pipeline development.
- 10+ years in B2B and/or B2B2C, enterprise healthcare marketing, developing and managing multi-channel, integrated campaigns and communication channels, deep experience across paid and organic channels
- Proven team leader: background in inclusive, performance-driven management
- Revenue obsession: experience driving results and understanding of the key metrics to drive pipeline creation and acceleration
- Collaborator: demonstrated experience building cross-functional partnerships, particularly with Sales & Product teams
- Experience shaping category-defining product narratives, including demonstrated experience with packaging and pricing
- Knowledge of the healthcare landscape and diverse buyer profiles
- Budget management