Data Entry Specialist (Part-time)
Latch was founded in NYC a decade ago with a vision to create unparalleled experience for residents through hardware and software. Now after 100+ million unlocks, we're continuing that vision to transform how people interact act with spaces everywhere.
Our mission is to unified access to spaces, services, and experiences that redefine the way we live, work, and connect. We do this by combining software, products, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
Recently, we've acquired Honest Day’s Work, propelling us toward a seamless residential ecosystem. Think empowered building owners, operators, and residents with secure access.
Led by CEO Jamie Siminoff's visionary expertise, we're shaping the future of spaces.
About the Role:
Latch is seeking for a Part Time Data Entry Specialist who will accurately and efficiently input data into our systems.
- Enter, update, and verify data in our database systems with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Prepare, compile, and sort files/information for manual data entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors and correct any inconsistencies.
- Generate reports, respond to data-related inquiries, and assist with data analysis as needed.
- Maintain data integrity by following company policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure data consistency and accuracy across all platforms.
- Continuously seek opportunities for process improvement and suggest enhancements to data entry procedures.
Requirements: (* Mandatory)
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in data entry or a related role. *
- Ideally 1-3 years experience with technical data mapping such as SalesForce, Finance, Banking, etc.*
- Able to understand technical data entry with administrative tools, partner platforms, data syncing APIs, token keys, etc.
- Experience with data matching, pairing, and syncing.
- Proficiency in Excel / CSV import & export, etc. *
- Familiarity with data entry best practices.
Joining us means:
- Having teammates all over the world in the US, Argentina, Mexico, Italy, Uruguay, Portugal, and Spain.
- Collaborating in a fast-paced environment where you can apply what you have learned in new challenges, and, more importantly, grow your career.
- Being encouraged to invent and innovate within your role and working in a company where calculated risk-taking is highly encouraged and thinking outside the box is a must.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.