Flexible Schedule Dental Hygienist - Post Office Square
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Tend is a dental services provider reimagining dentistry from the ground up. We offer a full range of services, from cleanings to restorations, to orthodontics, to oral surgery. We're looking for dental hygienists to join our rapidly-growing team.
Tend does dental differently for patients and providers alike. We want our patients to look forward to their dental visits, thanks to easy booking, soothing spaces, warm hospitality, and ethical care. And we want our providers to love their jobs more than ever, thanks to a supportive culture, constant development opportunities, the best technology, and first-rate compensation.
Introducing: Flexible Schedule
What it is: Tend is offering hygienists a new way to work: 10-hour shifts, 3 days a week, and every other Saturday with the same great benefits and support.
What we offer: Since the pandemic, clinical employees have expressed a desire for more flexibility in their schedules to improve work-life balance.
At Tend, we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to our employees. That’s why we’re offering this unique opportunity, which puts hygienists in control of their schedules to meet individual needs.
With the ability to work just 3 days a week, for 12 hours per shift, hygienists will have more time for their families and for other pursuits. It’s all about work that works for you. There’s no need to sacrifice the things that matter most.
By empowering our hygienists with more flexibility, we can increase employee loyalty and retention over time. Along with having fewer days at the studio, hygienists can still receive full-time benefits. And to recharge during longer shifts, they’ll have sufficient time for breaks—so they can take good care of themselves, as well as members.
This program is yet another way to show how much we value our employees. We’re proud to provide more support to our hygienists to help them thrive at work and beyond.
The dental hygienist experience at Tend:
Dental hygienists at Tend in Nashville are a key part of helping our patients look forward to the dentist. Dental hygienists greet patients with elevated hospitality and introduce them to a unique, whole-you wellness experience. Our dental hygienists deliver top-notch care that puts patient needs first and ensures the patient knows exactly what to expect every step of the way. Most of all, dental hygienists are part of a collaborative dental team, have supportive leadership, have access to ongoing training to advance their careers, and enjoy great benefits.
You’re a dental hygienist who has:
- Current Registered Dental Hygienist license as required by state
- Current CPR/BLS certification or willing to obtain by first day with Tend
- High level of integrity and dependability
- Focus on results and the highest standards of patient care
- Inclusive, curious, excellence-driven mindset
- Great attitude and a desire to be part of a team
As a dental hygienist at Tend, you will:
- Provide exceptional dental hygiene care, from dental cleanings, to screenings, to whitenings, and beyond
- Coach our patients to increase their dental knowledge and enthusiasm about at-home dental care
- Build long-lasting, trusting relationships with dental patients
- Help patients look forward to the dentist
What Tend offers dental hygienists like you:
- Generous compensation package
- Medical benefits, dental benefits, and vision benefits
- Discounted dental care at Tend for your and your family
- 401(k) benefit with a 4% match
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Mental health services
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid time off plus company holidays
- Safety First: Uniforms Laundered by Tend, DryShield Iso System, Isolation Gowns, Face Shield, Surgical Cap/Hair Covering, & More
Pay rate: $51 - $54 / hour
The Tend difference:
Tend is a place where dentistry is transformed into the empowering, human, and joyful experience it should be—for your patients, and for you.
The highest standard of care - Our providers always adhere to ADA guidelines
Outcomes over quotas - We respect provider autonomy and put patient needs first
Beautiful dental studios - Our award-winning spaces are designed to soothe and delight patients
An infusion of hospitality - We want your patients to look forward to seeing you
Warm, collaborative culture - We’re an inclusive, curious team that’s driven by excellence
Career development - We provide in-person mentorship and free, world-class courses
High-tech environment - Our dental studios are equipped with cutting-edge clinical technology
Top-notch compensation package - We offer best-in-class base pay and comprehensive benefits
Tend is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Tend is committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly, and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
See more open positions at Tend
Something looks off?