VP, Talent Acquisition
Administration, People & HR
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2023
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, the VP of Talent Acquisition will lead the evolution of the Talent Acquisition Team to include more robust employer branding, value proposition, technology optimization and performance metrics for our growing organization.. As we move into the next stage or our business, we are looking for a leader who can build and lead strategic initiatives, mature the team by developing others and get into the weeds when the need arises.
The ideal candidate has experience in and is passionate about building and evolving systems and processes that are nimble, effective and grow with the organization in order to meet our short and long term goals. The VP Acquisition will be responsible for building and executing a 2 year roadmap to deliver top talent, on time to support both existing and new studio growth. This role is a critical partner to the CPO, translating the strategic vision into an operational plan. The VP of Talent Acquisition will actively engage with cross functional peers to align on priorities, create focus and pragmatically organize resources to drive development and improvement efforts that are most critical.
This position can be based out of our NYC or Nashville Hubs and will have a hybrid work schedule.
- Talent Acquisition Results and the process, systems and tools that drive them
- Identification and Execution of strategic staffing initiatives
- Workforce Planning
- Employer Brand and Value Proposition
- Talent Analytics
Skills and Experience:
- Utilizing strong analytical and critical thinking skills to influence and inform executive decision-making.
- Analyzing complex business issues, including interpretation of financial, operational and talent data.
- Working strategically and operationally with cross-functional organizational leaders to build consensus around Talent strategies and initiatives.
- Building scalable programs for the future while managing the day to day
- Translating the strategic to tactical and driving execution both inside and outside of the area of subject matter expertise.
- Managing organization-wide initiatives using superior project management skills
- Successfully leading others and adapting to meet stakeholder and/or process needs
- Being both a Player and coach with desire and ability to do both
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Google Suite/ MS Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) proficiency
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of experience within a fast-paced, high growth, multi-site organization
- Healthcare preferred
- Talent Acquisition Leader
The Tend difference:
Tend is a place where dentistry is transformed into the empowering, human, and joyful experience it should be—for your patients, and for you.
The highest standard of care - Our providers always adhere to ADA guidelines
Outcomes over quotas - We respect provider autonomy and put patient needs first
Beautiful dental studios - Our award-winning spaces are designed to soothe and delight patients
An infusion of hospitality - We want your patients to look forward to seeing you
Warm, collaborative culture - We’re an inclusive, curious team that’s driven by excellence
Career development - We provide in-person mentorship and free, world-class courses
High-tech environment - Our dental studios are equipped with cutting-edge clinical technology
Top-notch compensation package - We offer best-in-class base pay and comprehensive benefits
Tend is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Tend is committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly, and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
See more open positions at Tend
Something looks off?