Director of Growth
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
At Tend, we do dental differently.
Tend is rewriting the playbook of modern dentistry by building a company around the patient and the provider. We believe that with the power of technology, a hospitality-driven mindset, and a top tier clinical team, we can make going to the dentist something to look forward to.
Since launching in 2019, we have provided exceptional care to over 100,000 patients across five major cities: New York, Washington DC, Boston, Atlanta and Nashville. With thousands of five-star reviews, Tend has become one of the country's top-rated and in-demand dental practices, with over 650 team members to support this mission. We’re continuing to grow quickly and looking for the best of the best to come join our team.
Tend is looking for a Director of Growth to join the team to lead our growth marketing efforts end to end. You’ll set the strategy to drive our marketing performance, explore ways to increase our patient volume, and coach a stellar team of growth marketers to achieve incredible results. This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Oversee Growth Marketing channels including paid media, SEO, partnerships, events, organic, site optimization, booking funnel improvements and more - setting strategy and orchestrating the day to day tactical operations across the team
- Direct a sustainable and scalable growth engine, driving new patient volume while staying within efficiency guardrails
- Managing in-house team and agency partners to drive smooth operations and leading web/CRO strategy and experimentation to advance business goals
- Collaborate closely with Operations, Finance, Engineering and Member Experience teams to ensure successful execution of marketing campaigns and launches
- Partner closely with Finance & Commercial leadership to develop deep understanding of customer profiles and business model, including understanding impact of media spend on
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert for all things growth marketing and foster a collaborative learning environment
- Assess marketing tech stack and data capabilities in order to identify and implement systems and tools that maximize customer insights and engagement opportunities
- Articulate and regularly socialize the key performance indicators that indicate the health of our growth strategies
- Foster a culture of rapid experimentation, creativity and staying on the forefront of growth innovation through identifying, testing and scaling new channels, media formats, web experiences, and marketing approaches
- Serve as a member of company leadership team, ensuring Growth Marketing is well represented within cross functional strategic decisions
Qualifications & Experience:
- Deep familiarity with CPA, CPC, CPM, and LTV. P&L Experience a plus!
- Deep customer acquisition experience in a fast growth environment and at scale
- Highly quantitative, analytical, and a technical self-starter, with experience in a rigorous A/B testing environment and desire to continuously test & learn
- Ability to process and understand large data sets and clearly articulate program status to management
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Looker, GTM, and Google Analytics 4
- Able to lead through persuasion and use data/research to make a case
- Possess a strong understanding of consumer mindset, consumer empathy and dedication to great consumer experiences
- Collaborate well across teams in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- You have exceptional project management skills and can keep large teams aligned and informed
- You’re very knowledgeable about the latest marketing tech developments, platform innovations and industry trends
The Tend Difference.
The highest standard of care, anywhere.
You’ll work with highly-esteemed clinical leadership and experience-obsessed colleagues to provide the best patient experience possible, with access to technology that’s head and shoulders above the average practice. You’ll have exciting opportunities to collaborate with talented team members to make visits extraordinary. Our hospitality-driven approach to care means that patients actually look forward to seeing you.
A top-tier clinical team who puts patients first.
We value science over sales, and promote a culture of warmth and hospitality — our teams are recognized for going the extra mile for our patients. We trust our providers to put patient needs first, and never implement production quotas. We offer a warm, collaborative culture and are proud to be an inclusive, curious team driven by excellence.
A new model that’s a joy to work at.
Tend has become beloved by patients and providers alike for combining beautiful work environments with cutting-edge clinical technology. Our providers are rewarded based on an innovative pay structure, as well as education programs that are training the next generation of industry leaders. And our top-notch total rewards packages include both best-in-class benefits and compensation. You’ll not only have the chance to be part of a thriving, industry-changing company, but empowered to become an expert in your field and supported through continuing education.
Tend is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tend is committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly, and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.