Nashville, TN, USA
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
At Tend, we do dental differently.
Tend is rewriting the playbook of modern dentistry by building a company around the patient and the provider. We believe that with the power of technology, a hospitality-driven mindset, and a top tier clinical team, we can make going to the dentist something to look forward to.
Since launching in 2019, we have provided exceptional care to over 100,000 patients across five major cities: New York, Washington DC, Boston, Atlanta and Nashville. With thousands of five-star reviews, Tend has become one of the country's top-rated and in-demand dental practices, with over 650 team members to support this mission. We’re continuing to grow quickly and looking for the best of the best to come join our team.
Tend is looking for a seasoned Executive Assistant to join the team to provide high-level administrative support to our CEO and executive team. This position is preferably located in Nashville, Baltimore or New York, but we would consider a remote candidate.
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will play a critical role in supporting the CEO in their day-to-day activities and ensuring the smooth operation of the executive office. You will be an essential part of the leadership team, responsible for managing administrative tasks, coordinating executive communications, and contributing to the overall success of the organization.
What You'll Do:
- Manage scheduling for the Executive Team as needed
- Coordinate travel arrangements, in-office lunches, team events, offsite events, etc
- Handle incoming messages and communicate to CEO and executive team as necessary
- Plan and coordinate board meetings including reserving conference rooms, technology connection and printed materials prepared, food delivery, dinner reservations, etc.
- Attend meetings and take notes of discussion; prepare the initial draft of minutes and summaries
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives
- Project management of key workflows
- Strategic support that includes planning activities, research and data analysis. Contribute to the development of presentations for board and other key meetings.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree or higher level of education
- 5 years of similar experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects within deadlines
- Project management skills and experience
- Positive, professional attitude
- Excellent critical thinking and prioritization skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Office and Google suite
- Potential travel up to 4-6 times per year
The Tend Difference.
The highest standard of care, anywhere.
You’ll work with highly-esteemed clinical leadership and experience-obsessed colleagues to provide the best patient experience possible, with access to technology that’s head and shoulders above the average practice. You’ll have exciting opportunities to collaborate with talented team members to make visits extraordinary. Our hospitality-driven approach to care means that patients actually look forward to seeing you.
A top-tier clinical team who puts patients first.
We value science over sales, and promote a culture of warmth and hospitality — our teams are recognized for going the extra mile for our patients. We trust our providers to put patient needs first, and never implement production quotas. We offer a warm, collaborative culture and are proud to be an inclusive, curious team driven by excellence.
A new model that’s a joy to work at.
Tend has become beloved by patients and providers alike for combining beautiful work environments with cutting-edge clinical technology. Our providers are rewarded based on an innovative pay structure, as well as education programs that are training the next generation of industry leaders. And our top-notch total rewards packages include both best-in-class benefits and compensation. You’ll not only have the chance to be part of a thriving, industry-changing company, but empowered to become an expert in your field and supported through continuing education.
Tend is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tend is committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly, and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.